[TR] Supercharger for TRactor Engine

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 22:22:42 MDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Just read the "British Motoring" from Moss Motors and find their
supercharger prototype as a eye opening and desired option.

I have a recent (2003- or about 20K miles)  rebuild of my TR4A and it's
running better than ever , now that I took out the Pertronix and Lucas
Sports coil.  I drive it to work every day. So, contact points, a standard
coil, top mounted distributor wires with NGK plugs seem to work the best.
Maybe the original designers had it correct.

But, I'm really interested in the supercharger upgrade that Moss is
experimenting with. Does anybody have any info of what's involved? Costs?

Johnnie

'67 Tr4A

'71 Volvo 1800E