[TR] A milestone

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Jun 13 19:06:43 MDT 2010

> Blue skies, old stone cottages that are identical to traditional farm houses in Wales,

Nice.  Wish I had a running Triumph, especially since our big British Field
Day is coming up next weekend.  So it goes.

But a number of years ago my wife and I visited England and spent some
time with friends in Wales.  They lived in an old farmhouse in a small town.
Their postal address had no number or street name, it was simply

Bob and Vera Blah Blah
Upper House
Blah Blah, Wales

I would love to go back again, a beautiful place.  Now that
I have a job travel may once again be possible.  The
pay is pretty pathetic, but if we're frugal...

Anyway, congratulations on a fine day's drive.  I am envious.

mjb.