[TR] A milestone

Brian Jones Brian.L.Jones at gsk.com
Sun Jun 13 13:30:23 MDT 2010

This was a pleasant morning. Driving in the pretty countryside south of West Chester, PA with friends from Delaware Valley Triumphs. My 1963 (built 1962) TR4 CT14455L (O) clocked 100,000 miles today.

Blue skies, old stone cottages that are identical to traditional farm houses in Wales, pretty horse farms and great twisty roads made for a fun spin and a ride appropriate for starting over the odometer 48 years after it first began to turn.

In three and a half years we have traveled 16,000 miles together. I am pleased with that as I have a busy job that requires frequent trips abroad, hindering opportunities to drive.

I hope there are many more miles in the old girl, and me.

Cheers all,

Brian
Valley Forge, PA