[TR] TR4 Tire Size and Commission Plate Questions

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 09:27:14 MDT 2010

I think the legal fears are that someone will be able to change the
commission number to hide the fact that the vehicle was stolen.

As far as making a Hemi Cuda out of a regular Barracuda, while you might be
able to fake a VIN number to make it appear the vehicle is real, the factory
keeps records of all the ones that were produced and the addition or change
of codes within the VIN will nor bear out under a numbers check.

The same applies to someone who makes a Sunbeam Tiger out of an Alpine.

Joe