[TR] Mobil One

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 11:43:50 MDT 2010

I meant to comment on the fellow who was hoodwinked by his Buick
service manager, or at least that is my opinion.  Mobil One is the
recommended oil for my Toyota Venza, and I have used it in several
prior Toyotas, Corolla, Celica, Cressida, Avalon with great success.
I would be willing to guess that the Service Manager just did not
have any Mobil One, and probably sold the most expensive oil he had.

So in a nutshell ... put the Mobile One back in ... never go to a
dealer for service, change your own oil and filter, it is the only
way you can be sure it is done right.

I is not Paranoia to think people are out to get you, when you know
they are ...
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford