[TR] Stock TR4 exhaust with header

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Wed Jun 9 07:29:56 MDT 2010

Did anybody ever manufacture alloy manifolds for the TR series, or is the
exhaust temperature too high for that?

I have a 6:1 header on my 6 going to a stainless falcon sports setup. I had a
6:2 pipe made up to join it. However I've probably about killed any benefit
from a header with a setup like that. I don't feel like putting half a ton of
cast iron manifold back on to use the normal piping for the Falcon though.

Mark
1972 TR6