[TR] Stock TR4 exhaust with header

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 19:10:42 MDT 2010

----- "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:
> And the sound is just perfect IMO, none
> of the
> buzzing or booming that I hear others complain of with SS systems.

Dunno much about TR4 systems (I sold the TR4 with the Bell still in the box), and I don't know much about Falcons except what I have heard through the grapevine, but the Bell system on uncle jack sounds just as good to me now as when JonMac brought it through The Cities last August.  No buzz, no boom, just a mellow V8 delight.  And those stainless tailpipes look mahvelous.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham Super Seven
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net