[TR] 1973 TR6 - INDICATOR/FLASHER CANCEL

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 18:22:57 MDT 2010

 Michael,

It has been awhile since I looked at my switch, but I seem to recall that the
switch was adjustable where it mounted to the steering column.  You could
loosen the mounting screws and move the switch closer the to cam and/or the
steering shaft where the cam is located, thus allowing the cam to function as
it should.  Unfortunately for me this resulted in one direction working as
designed but no amount of adjusting would allow the other side to cancel also.
Let us know what you find out.

Aaron