[TR] 1973 TR6 - INDICATOR/FLASHER CANCEL

STEN michael.stenhouse at c2i.net
Tue Jun 8 11:56:19 MDT 2010

Hi,

Summer has arrived here in Norway and my TR6 is on the road again. The
little lady is happy now.

However, I have a recurring problem that I cannot seem to solve.

The indicator arm will not cancel. I have removed the original Lucas unit
and fitted a Rimmerbros unit.

However same condition.

I have checked the cam and it is in place and I hear a click when it passes
the spring loaded cams on the indicator unit.

Can anybody please help here as it is very annoying. I have checked the mail
archives and saw nothing there to help me.

Hoping for some good tips.

Best Regards,

Michael.