[TR] Sam Halkias at HEARTLAND PARK in August - SCCA National Champion TR6

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Jun 5 20:47:30 MDT 2010

Listers,

This weekend Sam Halkias told me of his plans to enter the Kastner Cup race in
August at Heartland Park (Topeka, KS)

The TR6 Champ Car will be on display during the race weekend, and will likely
find the track in Exhibition.

Sam also plans to bring a vintage prepared TR6 to run the Kastner Cup....

We would like to invite all Triumph folks to join the FOT in the paddock to
meet and greet Kas Kastner and Sam Halkias.

Special Car Corral areas are being set up so you can park with your friends.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph