[TR] Undercoating

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 15:53:26 MDT 2010

>Along these same lines - has anyone used truck bed liner material as an
>interior undercoating to cut down on the noise/vibration/heat?

ISTR this discussion on the list a few years ago.  One comment was made that stuck with me:  If anyone has some reason to need to remove the bedliner, it was chronic heck to get off.

FWIW.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire...where I fixed the oil leaks, and now and dropping coolant.  Guess the term "wetliners" isn't just for the engine, eh????