[TR] TR10

tbe749 at aol.com tbe749 at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 06:15:04 MDT 2010

Hi Bill

We have a 10 Estate that is in assembly stage of a complete restoration. Most
mechanical (engine) parts are available. Some TR3 electrical and some other
miscellaneous bits are interchangeable. Trim and bright work is extremely
difficult to find. We are still looking for certain trim bits.

Tom Beaver
Indy