[TR] TR4 Compression Ratio question

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Jul 31 00:37:09 MDT 2010

Those are good compression numbers.  It's hard to tell things like
oversized pistons or shaved head from the compression numbers.  If
they did something like that they may have put in a different cam
too, and different camshafts can affect the numbers quite a bit by
the timing of the valve events.

The stock engine is quite torquey.

Tony Drews