[TR] New lamps for old - Not Triumph but still automotive

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Jul 30 20:44:01 MDT 2010

Hahaha!  This reminds me of a true story about a group of people, in
England, who were demonstrating outside a pediatrician's office because they
thought the person was a pedophile.

The one thing I like about the Manhattan cabs is the new video display that
the passenger compartment is equipped with, which enables you to see exactly
where you are on a moving map.  Neat!

Mike