[TR] New lamps for old - Not Triumph but still automotive

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Fri Jul 30 10:16:44 MDT 2010

Hi John:

That is indeed the meaning I intended. With certain reservations I have to say
that the London cabs are better than almost any others I have used. "The
Knowledge" is still taught and I enjoy being in a car where the driver
actually comes from the city he is working in and can tell you about it. In my
own town of Montreal that is rather unlikely to be true. I have had to turn my
driver around 180 degrees on many an occasion to get to where I wish to go.

Cheers,

Mark