[TR] Moss Video to test Lucas generator/ E-mails in Spam box

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 04:44:49 MDT 2010

Subject: [TR] E-mails in Spam box
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:16 PM

From: "Bob" <yellowtr at adelphia.net>
To: "Cosmo Kramer" tr4a2712 at yahoo.com

On Thursday, July 29, 2010 08:51:34 am Cosmo Kramer wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> Many of the times my E-mails that I send out go into people's 'Spam Box'.
> So would Bob D. of Bob <yellowtr at adelphia.net> , please check to see > if
you have my Email in there.

Cosmo,

If you sent this mail to the mail list then as you can see I received it.

If you sent me mail directly to yellowtr from tr4a2712 then I did not get it.
It is not in my trash.

I have no filters currently on this address. If it did not get here it must
have been filtered at my post office which is adelphia.net (road runner)

Bob

FIRST Org. message sent to bob in reply to hislist thread:
=======