[TR] Tex springback mirrors

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 30 00:09:18 MDT 2010

PeterK,
It never fails ! I finally found a Tex supplier via the UK and just
ordered a pair this morning from them ($40.00 each). The ones with the
round mirrors (MO108C) were discontinued, so I got the oblong shaped
ones (MO108C). I must somehow have missed your earlier reply.
BTW - great looking car! Looks like the mirrors I had in mind.
Sorry,
Hans