[TR] Tehachapi Fires

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Wed Jul 28 23:27:48 MDT 2010

     Several good listers have inquired about the fires in Tehachapi. I am a
long way away and the Triumphs are both safe from fires (unless they set
themselves on fire...).
     On an interesting note: In 1991 I built a house in the mountains. We sold
it and moved in 1995 because I had meth addicts with pit bulls for neighbors
(there were lots of them up there). That is the house that is burning in most
of the photos that you see on the news. It was two stories and had a covered
entry porch. It can be seen on the front page of the Bakersfield Californian,
the LA Times and the Huffington Post. It was on the Today Show, Yahoo News,
AOL News and MSNBC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38434413/ns/us_news-life

     For some reason I can't paste links using Windows 7.
     Such is life.
     Jon Paschke, another lister was my framer on the house before we both got
into British cars.

     -Bill