[TR] auto body shop for TR in San Diego

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 20:57:19 MDT 2010

Hi Mark,
John Bettencourt on Broadway in the downtown area did my 4A. His prices were
fair and the guys doing the blocking out did a mirror smooth job. I haven't
talked to him in a 6+ years, and he was getting ready to retire, so no
guarantees that he's still in business. He drives a Jag V12 coupe.

My son had a small fender bender recently in my car, but nothing that would
stop me from driving it every day. Anyway, if you find another body shop let
me know, especially if John's not in business any more.

I know Randy Zoeller helps you out with your race car, doesn't he have a
preference?

Johnnie
'67 TR4A
'71 1800E