[TR] TR6 fan question

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 23 09:17:40 MDT 2010

Tim,
I have a TR6 yellow fan mounted on my TR3A. It is mounted backwards in order
for it to clear the cross bar. (Works the same) The Roadster Factory in PA
sells the yellow fan new. It works great in Florida. This past week it was
in the high 90's. No problems. I also run a pusher electric on my TR3A. I
can control the on/off mode. I do not need it here in Florida. My car runs
around 185 degrees F on the hottest days.
Alex