[TR] ignition wire

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 22:30:57 MDT 2010

> Is Packard 440 ignition wire or its equivalent still available? If so,
> where?

My FLAPS has equivalent 7mm wire, by the foot.  A quick Google turned up
numerous sources of the real thing, eg
http://tinyurl.com/2bk2eje

> How about Rajah clips? Same question.

These folks seem to have a nice selection:
http://www.restorationstuff.com/RSC28.pdf

I recently bought some 145 degree NGK "sealed" plug terminals at
Rockauto.com that have a Bakelite (or similar) body with an integral EMI
suppression resistor, and silicone boots to seal to both the plug and wire.
Sorry I don't have the P/N handy, but maybe you can poke around and find
them.  They are commonly supplied for ATVs and Jet Skis where the plugs hang
out and get wet/dirty, so I expect them to work well on my TR.

Randall