[TR] TR Engine Blocks

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 04:58:16 MDT 2010

Can't really see the point of reboring an old sleeve - though it can be done.
Best option is to obtain a matching piston and sleeve set with all the
necessary
seals. That way you can take a 1991cc engine up to 2138cc. Don't
know their
availability in the US - but no problem in the UK. Would be
surprised if the
block is damaged unless it froze over many times during
storage. Those blocks
can take some 'hammer' - even at -40deg and no
anti-freeze

Jonmac