[TR] 7 Lakes Pkwy (IS Triumph-related!)

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 20 03:46:30 MDT 2010

The total time even driving casually is about 20 minutes. Where do you
plan to go on Route 6? In the one direction it takes you across the
river on the Bear Mountain Bridge, and in the other it goes to the
Woodbury Commons shopping center before merging with Route 17/6 west.

If you just want to drive, there are a lot of side roads off of Seven
Lakes Drive that are nice.

I live just a few minutes away, and take my TR3 through the park often.

George Richardson