[TR] tr-3 windshield

Jeremiah Curry jeremiah at curryclan.net
Mon Jul 19 18:05:44 MDT 2010

I recently bought one too.  When I took it to get installed, they weren't
able to use the seal I bought from Moss.  The installer said that due to
variation it may be too thick or too thin and it is better to just let your
installer pick the right one...assuming you are having it professionally
installed.

Thanks,
Jeremiah