[TR] TR3 fuel lines & fuel line clips

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Jul 18 07:58:49 MDT 2010

That may have been me.  I was able to figure out the thread pattern
(standard fittings).  Although later 3's had a 'hose' connector between the
tank line and the next one, I did put in a compression fitting.   I also put
a shut-off valve before a fuel filter before the pump (it is along the
chassis rail just before it comes into the engine bay).   I had already
purchased a filter for the 1/4" line by the carbs, but may not install it
now.  Seemed to make more sense to filter it before the pump.

Some one had asked about the clips to hold the fuel lines as the ones
recommended by TRF are too small.  Moss has a 5/16 'P' clamp that seems to
work.  P/N 181-550

Carl