[TR] Anyone need a TR2 front apron or grill?

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Fri Jul 16 15:34:09 MDT 2010

Hi,

My wife was surfing the local KIJIJI buy/sell site recently and found
a TR2 front apron for sale about 5 miles from us (as the crow
flies).  Of course having two cars that use this piece, I had to go
and look at it.

... and I bought it.

Now I'm wondering if someone out there needs this more than
me?  Besides I already have one spare.  It came complete with
headlights and trim and a TR2 grill which I removed this afternoon
and cleaned up - typical pot marks are present but it is totally
straight and could be a decent candidate for re-chroming.

The parts are located in Canada, just over the border from New York
state, so shipping should be possible from either country.

Contact me off-list if interested - I'm not looking to make money on
this, just want to see the parts put to good use.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian S. Thomas         e-mail: ThomasB at QueensU.Ca
Holliday Point          work:   613-533-2228
R R 1                   home:   613-385-1947
Wolfe Island, Ontario   toys:   54 TR2, 56 TR3, 67 TR4A, 80 TR8, 52
Ferguson TEA20
CANADA   K0H 2Y0