[TR] Ramping things up

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Mon Jul 12 18:23:19 MDT 2010

I'm looking at renting a new place for work. Sort of post-nuclear industrial
wasteland theme. Room for desks all in a row with nice tidy chains and place
for a overseer with the charming title of "Oarator"...

Additionally, the prospective sites all have the advantage of a garage door at
the back of a large open area. So, I thought of the great advantage of being
able to drive the LBC to work and parking it inside. Safe, tidy and even good
for winter storage. Unfortunately all the doors are at loading dock height,
not ground level. Is there a sort of standard steel ramp that one can buy and
mis-label as "photocopying supplies" that would let me drive in?

Mark
1972 TR6