[TR] Gas tank filler cap orientation

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 09:44:27 MDT 2010

This isn't conclusive, but I am certain the latch was on the driver's
side/hinge on the passenger's side of my dad's RHD 1960 TR3A that we owned  in
the UK in 1972-75. This, as has been previously mentioned, would facilitate
filling for the driver. I can't say if it was originally in that position;
the  car had been painted once before we bought it and therefore the filler
may have  been removed for that operation (but knowing UK paint techniques
from the 70's,  it probably wasn't....) and refitted differently. However, I
am tending to think  it was original.

Tim Dyer,  Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road, RR3
Ashton, ON K0A  1B0
Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association for
horticulture  professionals), the Canadian Nursery and Landscape Association, the
Ottawa  Botanical Garden Society, the Carleton Place Horticultural Society and
the  Christmas Tree Farmers of Ontario