[TR] Lending cars

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:38:29 MDT 2010

Nobody's trying to bring this up again - and for any of you on the list who
got that impression I apologize for that.  My only reason for asking was that
it was killing me that I couldn't remember.

In my message I should have asked people to reply-sender.  A couple of folks
have contacted me just that way, so now I know the answer - and can sleep well
again :)

Joe Merone
CF18928
5-speed