[TR] Poor idle once TR4A is warm.

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 20:02:26 MDT 2010

Hmm ... could be a few things. The problem is more than likely fuel related.
You didn't say what type of carb you have. Stromberg's, SU's, Webers,
Mikuni's, etc. That's helpful in diagnosing a failure. Also, I've seen
sticky linkage issues cause this. Have you sprayed around the manifolds for
leaks? Vacuum leaks can cause this.

On the electrical side, have you done any mods to the vacuum advance? Is it
a stock dizzy using points or something else?

Curious minds need to know.

Johnnie