[TR] TR3a vacuum line

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:16:52 MDT 2010

On 7/5/10 12:47 PM, Bob wrote:
> I bought one from Moss for my 4 a few years back. It is the same as on the 3
> but the tube is copper and the fittings are brass. Fit was perfect and looks
> nice polished up with Brasso.

You need to keep an eye on brass vacuum lines.  They fatigue and break
off right at the end connector because of the engine vibration.  The key
is to support the lines and not have a long length hanging.  Since they
break at the connector I used to carry a spare ferrel  or two and have
the tubes long enough that I could just reconnect it.

I finally went to rubber hoses for longer term reliability.

Teriann