[TR] TR4a - solid axle vs IRS

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Tue Jul 6 11:13:12 MDT 2010

It depends on where in the world you are situated.

Here in UK the solid axle car was never sold at all, therefore if you have
one, as I have, the value is reduced by 10% or more because it is an import.
This does not bother me because I do not want to sell it.

However, if you have the right car for sale and someone wants to buy then I
should say you name your price and the buyer says yes or no simple as that.

Performance wise I would say the IRS is better but that was not the
question.

Adrian
1966 TR4A CT64309 LO