[TR] Offered for sale -- TR3 red/black medallion with "TRIUMPH" on shield

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 15:28:27 MDT 2010

Going through the parts pile and I found an early TR3 medallion - Red/Black with "TRIUMPH" on the shield.
I was going to list on eBay but thought I would bring it here first.
Will list on eBay @ $155 includes US flat rate small box insured shipping - sell new at Moss (601-135) for $170; TRF 604272) @ $180 (rounded) plus shipping.
Since I won't have to pay eBay fees:  first $145 gets it.  International shipping additional and will be based on difference of USPS flat rate small box rates (i.e. Canada = ~$7 more; UK/Australia = ~$9 more; ).

This is a concours quality medallion for early TR3 (through 1957/TS22000)
Images at: http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/id11.html  (copy/paste into your browser)

Carl