[TR] TR4 Speedo Cable ( what is the correct path for it to take from the OD unit to the Speedo)

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 04:54:41 MDT 2010

Tom-

>From there, it heads towards the engine bay, then in the engine bay it swings
over the top of the transmission, and then enters the bulkhead on the drivers
side.  At the very top of the transmission tunnel/bulkhead there should be a
clip holding the cable in place.  Its very tight there and a pain to add - on
my car I've not attached it and haven't had any issues.

Randy
64 TR4
59 TR3A