[TR] TR3 "snap-back" Side Mirrors

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 12:57:34 MDT 2010

> During a recent meet someone had fender side mirrors on his TR  that
> not only seem much sturdier than the originals but also looked very
> similar and would snap back to the original  position when disturbed.

Check the list archives.  I don't recall the information offhand, but I do
recall that John Macartney mentioned such mirrors a few years back, and
someone (perhaps John) posted the information about where to get them.

You might also look through the mirrors shown at
http://www.texautomotive.com/classic_exterior_mirrors.html
This one might be what you saw:
http://www.texautomotive.com/images/Classic/Mirrors/MR107.jpg

-- Randall