[TR] TR3 "snap-back" Side Mirrors

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:52:56 MDT 2010

On 7/2/10, Hans de Ferrante <tr3 at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> During a recent meet someone had fender side mirrors on his TR  that
> not only seem much sturdier than the originals...

Of course 'original' would be no wing mirrors at all... but I assume
you mean the classic Lucas mirror usually fitted.  I recall back in
the day there were similar mirrors that were spring-loaded where the
mirror socket joined the stem, had a set somewhere along the way.
Likely not Lucas, more likely JCWhitney given my budget then.  Haven't
seen a set in years.

Geo