[TR] TR4A Dash Brackets

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:32:37 MST 2010

Here's a link to a photo showing both brackets.  The long one is easily
seen, the short one is running behind the speedo cable and goes from the
top of the aluminum steering column bracket up and back to the firewall.

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=3365859009/PictureID=148830735009/a=39977665_39977665/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Related to this question, I'm just finishing up my interior and the
parts manual shows a bracket running from below the glovebox back the
firewall.  I don't have this bracket and can find no evidence on the
firewall of attachment points.  Did this get eliminated at some point?
The TR4A center radio/heater console seems to keep the dash pretty stiff
without that bracket.

Ben......

--
Ben Zwissler