[TR] recovering seats

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 08:26:46 MST 2010

Wow, you really did a job!!!

I ended up using gloss black Rust-Oleum paint, as well

BTW, I asked one of my wife's colleagues, who reupholsters furniture as a
hobby, if there was anything I could do to fit a small crack in my foam.  She
is fixing the crack and is also glueing something that looks like rug padding
to the bottom of the foam (needs a special glue) to spread out the stress of
the springs.  When she gives it back I will find out what it is called & pass
it along.

Thanks

John

John A. Wise