[TR] Too many projects - Spit for sale

Sam Gentry sam at spit6.com
Tue Jan 26 15:58:53 MST 2010

OK, I just have to face it... I have entirely too many projects and not
enough room.  I think I am going to have to let one of my Spits go.
This is not an easy decision, I have had  both of these cars for more
than 10 years.

One is a dark blue '72 and the other is a light blue '80.  Each of them
has a hard top.  The 72 has a Triumph hard top and the 80 has a
fiberglass after market hard top.
I would really like one of them to go to someone who will take care it
and enjoy it the way that I have.

If you are in Central Virginia (Charlottesville area) contact me off the
list and lets talk cars!!

Sam