[TR] MG vs. Triumph

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 16:42:10 MST 2010

Sorry, Darrell - I have to disagree. While MG may be known stateside for the T
series, A, B, and Midget - you have to remember that MG also made a wide range
of saloons as well, both pre and post war that were just as important to the
company and its customers as the two seaters. You may not have seen the
non-two seater models in the US as much as we did in Europe, but they're still
MG's in every sense of the word and deserve absolute and equal recognition :)
Jonmac