[TR] MG vs. Triumph

LBC.Resto lbc.resto at verizon.net
Sun Jan 24 14:15:53 MST 2010

My first sports car back in the day was an early MGB.  I quickly moved on to
a TR4 and later a TR5 (sigh), as well as a couple of Lotuses (Loti?).

3 years ago it was chatting with an MGB owner looking to sell his car that
got me thinking about getting a hobby car.  Nice as that MGB was, it just
didn't strike a spark in me and luckily a few weeks later I came across my
TR4 trying to escape from a barn.  I think that I would only get rid it if
another TR5 came my way; so that's highly unlikely.

--
Ian
62 TR4