[TR] MG vs. Triumph

spook01 at comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 13:10:50 MST 2010

"morgans" disparaged??

who doesn't love a kit car?

;-0

ray

----- Original Message -----
From: "oliver" <sumton at sbcglobal.net>
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:07:37 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [TR] MG vs. Triumph

they are different cars, no doubt.

I'm involved in both marques (72 TR6 & 73 MGB), and active in both local
clubs - great people in both.

it is curious that in larger cities (like Dallas/Fort Worth) there is a
rivalry and disparagement of both towards the other. B and a separation of
Jaguar, Morgan, etc., but in smaller cities, there are "British Car Clubs"
where they all get along famously.

but I guess we all band together, with our Italian, German, and Japanese
counterparts and disparage those big American monsters!
Suggested annual donation B $11.47

You are subscribed as spook01 at comcast.net

Triumphs at autox.team.net