[TR] MG vs. Triumph

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 20:20:05 MST 2010

 I never lusted after an MG.  My brother and I never looked for them on the
road as kids when my Dad was stationed in Germany.  We used to compete against
each other to see who could spot and name sports cars first.  I did lust after
the TR6.  Easy decision for me.  I have nothing against the MG, in fact, I
rather like the MG T? series and could see myself owning one.  The MGA isnt
bad looking.  But the TR6 was what interested me.  Sometimes I cant believe I
actually own one.