[TR] Fan extension, but for what?

Art McEwen amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 21 18:53:23 MST 2010

> Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:21:14 -0800
> From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: [TR] Fan extension, but for what?
> To: <triumphs at autox.team.net>
>

>> Don't let the fresh paint fool you ;)
>>

> Well, some measurements might be helpful.  I don't have one handy to
> measure, but surely someone else does or I can measure one when I get home.

Shorter fat one is 4 1/8" with part # 108493 stamped on it as per book,
taller skinny one is 4 3/4" , part # partially gone but looks like it
starts 128 or 129 may end in 712 or 312 but I wouldn't swear to it, has
what looks like an A in a circle after that.  Both have same diameter &
bolt patterns.

> Which would indicate the fan needs to be moved farther forward ... Or your
> steering stops need to be adjusted <G>
>
> Checked your motor mounts lately?

New 2 years ago