[TR] Wing or Side Fender Vents

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:56:17 MST 2010

Yes, I believe a lot of of the panels are aluminum.  Its owned by Ian Cornish
- he politely allowed me to drool all over the car when he brought it to the
Brooklands Standard Triumph Show in 2007.  One of the interesting small
differences on the rally cars were the rear boot hinges were longer to lessens
the strain on the aluminum lid.

Various pictures of that show are here along with a couple more of 4VC.  It
was a great day to look at some nice Trumphs:
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/deruiterville/Brooklands%202007/

Randy