[TR] Cranks but won't start?

kingscreektrees at aol.com kingscreektrees at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 17:32:41 MST 2010

This is funny, but I'm not sure it's that original. There is  an Australian
ether-start product in an aerosol can that is called the same  thing, and
it's a genuine product! I was hoping to get a can just for display  but can't
get an aerosol shipped here to Canada due to the obvious pressure  issue.
Any of you Aussie listers that are willing to buy a few off the shelves  and
ship 'em, though, well I'm sure a lot of us would love to have a can on our
workshop shelf!

Tim Dyer,  Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road, RR3, Ashton, Ontario,  K0A 1B0, Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association of Horticulture
Industry  professionals), the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association and
Christmas Tree  Farmers of Ontario