[TR] Early TR4 Rear Suspension

LBC.Resto lbc.resto at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 08:26:23 MST 2010

This winter's project is the rear suspension. The leaf springs came off real
easy and I will be fitting the upgraded bushings.

I had also noticed that one of the lever shocks was leaking.  If I am going
to fork out for rebuilt lever shocks and the links, I am wondering if I
should try the TR4 rear tube shock conversion kit instead. Anyone done it,
or know someone who has? Pros / Cons (I'm not worried about originality).

I know there is feedback on the IRS version and I believe that it has caused
some structural problems.  Also, I'm wondering if the cart spring version
has been designed for ride comfort or a firmer ride.

--
Ian
62 TR4