[TR] [6pack] waterless coolant

robertko at charter.net robertko at charter.net
Sun Jan 17 07:40:01 MST 2010

Surpisingly this same mixture of mostly nitrogen can be used to keep tires inflated and cooled!  A cost effective means of getting the benefits of nitrogen without paying the high costs of pure nitrogen. ;)

---- scotts junk <smacsjunk at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] waterless coolant
>
> > I didn't know that nitrogen had cooling properties.
>
> Sure it does! I use a mixture of mostly nitrogen to cool all my cars, don't
you?

:-)

Scott

Still contributing daily to the heat death of the universe.
Entropy. You can't win. You can't even break even. So might as well enjoy the
ride.

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

You are subscribed as robertko at charter.net

Triumphs at autox.team.net