[TR] [6pack] waterless coolant

spook01 at comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 19:09:30 MST 2010

i use it. works well, but will run slightly hotter (just five or so
degrees)B B unless the thinner racing coolant is used.B  freezes at liquid
hydrogen level, and boils at 375F.B  if you use it, remember to mod your
cooling system to have a zero pressure system.B  makes for much longer hose
life, too!

ray