[TR] List donations

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 20:42:56 MST 2010

Tony, isn't it more like $21.88 with the 87mm pistons? $21.38 would be a
stock 3B/4 engine with 86mm pistons.

Me? I'm wishing for an early Herald list ($9.48) or maybe even a very early
 Standard 8 list ($8.03). ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

In a message dated 1/12/2010 10:38:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tony at tonydrews.com writes:

That  would be $21.38 (or $2138.00, take your pick).  :)

- Tony  Drews